Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Work Continues!

This week has been moving by rather quickly, but it would seem our marketing department has found the time to post the Ransom of the Seven Ships teaser trailer. You can check it out by clicking the link below!



From what I hear, there should also be a newsletter coming out soon with more information on RAN. All the teams are buzzing with activity these days, so I'm going to have to steal one for an interview soon ~.<

I see that the puzzle is still progressing, as I've been keeping a lot of tabs on it. I have to say, not to spoil anything, but I've heard someone dancing right around a good idea. So I'm sure you'll have it completed soon! Thanks for all the hard work you've put in.

Ciao

-Novel ital.-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence...I hope we can get this thing solved before Friday and our next puzzle!

Anonymous said...

please tell us the answer! it's my birthday!

Anonymous said...

wow, this puzzle is really hard!

DrewFan97 said...

OMG! This looks so exciting! I love the monkeys. I hope there are more of them in the game!!!