Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Hard-y Day

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and Fourth of July!

Today, I got to finish playing the Hardy Boys DS game which was so much fun! I think all you Nancy Drew fans will love this game too, I know I did!

Then I did some research about the history of the Hardy Boys and learned all sorts of random facts. For example, did you know that there have been over two dozen writers of the books over the last 70 years? But all the books are published under the same pen name, Franklin W. Dixon, even though he was never a real person! I also learned that The Hardy Boys came before Nancy Drew! Only by about three years, but still, I always thought The Hardy Boys were inspired by our favorite sassy girl, not the other way around.

Everything at HI is pretty busy with all the upcoming releases. I hope you're all as excited as I am!

-Summer Sleuth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! that's interesting! thanks for sharing! (:

Anonymous said...

Will there ever be a Hardy Game made for the PC?