Friday, July 3, 2009

A Holiday Weekend Puzzle

So we're not actually in the office today, but I though I would make sure you all had something to do over the holidays. This week's puzzle is courtesy of Mari. I hope you enjoy it!

--

Dah-di-di-dit Dit, Dah-dah-dah Dah-dit, Dah Di-di-di-dit Dit, Di-dah-di-dit Dah-dah-dah Dah-dah-dah Dah-di-dah Dah-dah-dah Di-di-dah Dah, Di-di-dah-dit Dah-dah-dah Di-dah-dit, Dit Dah-di-dit Di-dah, Dah-di-di-dit Di-dah-dit Dah-dah-dah Dah-dah-dah Dah-di-dah Di-di-dit Di-dah-di-dah-di-dah

--

Alright, good luck. Everyone be sure to have a fun and safe Fourth! We'll see ya next week, Cheerio!

- Novel -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Fun puzzle! I've solved it, and now I'm wondering whether it has to do with RAN or RED. Can you tell me?

Novel_Sleuth said...

Hmmmmm... well I don't exactly want to spoil all the fun, but what I will say is that it doesn't have much to do with RAN... the rest is a surprise. ^.^

- Novel -