Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nancy Drew Twenty-Two (Rah, Rah, Rah!!)

Hi guys! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and I want to say congratulations to all the people who figured out the weekend puzzle. That one really had me stumped!

Anyway, today was a great day to be an intern. I'm about to start compiling feedback from you guys on all the older games so I got to play through all of Message in a Haunted Mansion which has always been a favorite Nancy Drew game of mine.

What you guys like and don’t like about the games has always been really important to everyone at Her Interactive, so gathering your feedback is always interesting. With so many different opinions, it can be quite the task, but we want to make sure that we continue to make games that our fans will enjoy!

The other big event of today was a brainstorm for the name of Nancy Drew 22!! Before you get your hopes up, I've been sworn to secrecy and can't reveal any information about the game itself, or any of the possible names we came up with. But I will say that as an avid Nancy fan, this game sounds really exciting and suspenseful which I know you'll all be glad to hear!

A few key members of HI gathered in the conference room and, after going over the plot we have laid out for the game, brainstormed for key words which we wrote on the board. We then tried different combinations of the words to come up with a name that portrays what we want it to. The lists of words and names were sent to everyone and over the next few days people will continue to submit ideas until we settle on just the right one!

In the mean time, I hope you're all enjoying RAN (don't you just love talking to CouCou?!) and looking forward to all the awesome releases we’ve got coming this summer

-Summer

No comments: