Thursday, September 17, 2009

Events of the Day

I see the week is just about up.

I know many of you are anxious to see Friday, as we here are. I'm sure it'll show up sometime tomorrow.

The marketing team has been churning away at a whole bunch of WAC content. We've got trailers, newsletters, mini-games, oh-my! But when, oh when, will they be released? Soon... soon. Trust me when I say we're just as excited about this game as you are. I promise to tell you when we've put something new up, cause you'll definitely want to check it out.

So my journeys into our older games have proven to be quite fruitful, and I'm glad to hear from many of you that these are some of your favorite games. Feedback is always great to have. Hopefully I'll be able to add some of that older content to the website soon, but with things as busy as they are it may not be immediately.

I've also gotten so many entries for the Dossier contest. I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out. If you haven't entered yet, be sure to check out the newsletter (http://www.herinteractive.com/newsletter-view.php?id=09082_newsletter.html) for all the details. There's still time to enter!

I guess that's all the bits for the day. Mari's already sprung the puzzle upon me, so it'll be up bright and early tomorrow. See ya then!

- Novel -

No comments: