Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November in a Nutshell

Ahhh, the midweek. We've hit our stride and are rolling right along. I've been walking the office trying to get a feel for what's coming up. We're deep in the "holiday triumvirate" which I'm certain means something's gonna happen...

I thought I'd get your input on an interview I'm going to do. I'll be sitting down for a little Q and A with the designer of WAC, Cathy. If you could ask her one question what would it be? Send me your ideas at:
feedback@herinteractive.com
with the subject line "WAC Interview" and I'll try and pick one or two good ones. I'll be doing the interview early next week, so try to have them in by Friday.

So where will this lovely discussion be displayed? Ohh hoho, now that's the real mystery. ^.~

- Novel -

No comments: