Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Missing One

Hiyo! I hope everyone had a great weekend (mine was a teensy-bit extended, as you no doubt noticed) but we've already had a busy beginning to the week!

I'm not sure if you all know this or not, but we actually sell the music from our games in compilations [Music for Mysteries]. Each compilation contains the musical scores from ~5 or so games. Anywho, we have now released Volumes 1-4 (previously we just had 3 and 4).

It's pretty cool to be able to provide these little extras. I know sometimes we show off concept art from our games, but I'd love to see us do some designer/artist commentary. I'm totally partial to director's commentary. I love hearing about the passion behind a great game [ or movie ;) ] Of the many extra features you've seen for games (or other media) what do you like best?

I am very impressed that the puzzle was solved! Great job to everyone who worked on it. I'll post the solution steps in the coming days. Kudos till then!

- Novel -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting ready to buy both volumes 1 and 2! Any chance of posting larger versions of the cover art for volumes 1, 2, and 4? (I already have volume 3 from the Dare to Play Blog.) It would look so much prettier in iTunes and on my iPod if the art were in a higher resolution online.

HelenaBergFan said...

You guys should definitely endorse ND Games Sheetmusic! Just a thought...

Novel_Sleuth said...

@ anon - I'll see what I can do to find the larger cover art. I'm glad you're diggin' on the music!

@ helenabergfan - I would totally be down with that. I'd love to be able to play the tunes in a chamber group, many of them do have a great orchestral quality. Unfortunately I don't imagine it happening anytime soon.

-Novel-