Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aussies are Awesome

If you think today is just another day, you’re only half right. I’d be remiss in my duties if I didn’t point out a rather grand celebration happening on the Southern Hemisphere.

Today is Australia Day! People all over are celebrating the beginnings of nationhood in the land “Down Under!” For a land with such diversity and culture, it’s no wonder so many of us are enamored with its beauty. You can be certain we’ve had more than our fair share of requests for an Australian ND mystery. (Terror in the Outback, anyone?) And trust me when I say we’re fans ourselves. ^.~

If you’ve had a hankerin’ to learn more about the island nation, today is a great day to check it out.

Whether your celebrating or not, be sure to make today a good one!

- Novel -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go HER!
An Aussie ND game would be terrific I'm 100% sure!
I can't wait until one comes out!
Whoo Hoo
(P.s. I'm exited now! ;-)