Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Delayed Photos

I've been so spaced that I forgot to post some pictures I took last week. I think now is as good a time as any. These are from the TOT recording session I went to on Thursday. It was quite the experience, and I remember the original Amateur Sleuth, Brandon, getting to hang out for a session as well. But this time, all the vocal actors were from HI! We had designer Cathy, producer Robert, and even programmers Alex and James, stop by and lend a hand at some voice overs. I don't think I'm allowed to spoil anything just yet, but I'm sure you'll soon be tuning in.

- The audio master at work -


- "Check one... Check... Check..."


There's been only slight movement on Puzzle 36. So I figure I'll give you this little bit: The sole post on the MB is the best place to start. Perhaps that'll inspire the answer to come stepping out. ^.^

-Novel-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're stillonly recording, it must be ages till TOT is released!=(

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Can hardly wait. =) Keep up the amazing work yall!
~TOBYMACfan

Hopeful Rabbit Productions said...

Like the first anonymous said, it must be ages away. But knowing you used to present and release two games a year, I'm sure people are working on the game while the rest of you are working on recording.
I so can't wait until it comes out. I'll be checking the forums on HerInteractive.com at least once a month now.