Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All's Well

Tuesday is rolling along.  We've been looking expertly at TOT to insure it's ESRB review will go swimmingly.  I can't imagine it being any other way.  There's always so much work to be done once production has put their "seal of approval" on a game.  There's post-mortem meetings (as discussed yesterday) and archiving, plus all the new work for the next projects.  Besides, marketing doesn't even begin to ramp up until we've got a product in our hands.  :P  Speaking of which, I've seen my co-workers musing over packaging of various sorts, some for TOT, some for other mysteries...

It looks like there is a short stall on the puzzle.  I asked Designer Ben stop by and offer a bit of advice.  Check it out below.

- Puzzle 46 Hint -

"Follow each sentence, step by step."

--

Oh and I've got a myriad of comments to reply to. I've put it on my list of things to get accomplished, so you'll be hearing my voice again soon (so to speak... or not as it were.)  Enjoy the rest of your day!

- Novel (tele) -

No comments: