Thursday, March 25, 2010

On Commentary

I've gone over many of the questions (commented) on the contest.  So if you're looking for answers, that's a good place to start.  As mentioned earlier, Wednesday was a bit of a busy day, and I missed my cues for blogging...  I owe you a picture of the week.  Any suggestions?



As for the news in the office, I talked to Artist Kris to get the inside track.  Straight from her brain, here's the Blurb of the Week:

This week I’ve been researching a variety of visual elements for ND23. I’m very excited about this right now because I’ve been looking at all sorts of cute little animals for the better part of a day. And then I get to figure out how to translate that into game visuals for me and the rest of the artists to create. I mean, what better way to lift your spirits than to look up tons of pictures of tiny, fluffy kitties all day long.

Now that’s just not even fair. I’ve been writing boring documents for hours and she gets to check out cute and cuddly animals... some people have all the luck. ^.~ 


I've left a hint for the puzzlers in the post below.  You'll still find a new one on deck tomorrow, but don't stop working.  You've come pretty close, and I'd love for you to finish it up.  Either way, I'll be stopping by tomorrow.  Cheers!

- Novel (azul) -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at pictures of tiny, fluffy kitties. <3

Anonymous said...

well Novel, when your writing your "boring documents" now you know what you can do when your bored.(lol) ~R

Anonymous said...

Great ND 23 game hint! I wonder what Nancy Drew game they can make out of cute and cuddly kittens? Novel, was this purposfully put in there as a hint?