Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Other Games

Given the response received to the April Fool's Day joke, it makes me wonder if we've ever considered other Nancy characters in a lead role. Now Nancy has the mystery market pretty well covered, so what kind of games would some of the others do?

Bess Marvin's Shopping Sim? Perhaps a sports title burgeoned by George's name. And maybe Ned could be the star in his own adventure series, with Nancy as a phone friend. ^.~ That's to say nothing of the minor characters we love. The possibilities are endless!

After yesterday's post, I realized it might be slightly difficult to coordinate on puzzles given the lack of MB support. Keep going sleuths, I have faith that you can solve it.

Have a great Tuesday!

- Novel -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I rarely comment here, but because the message boards are down, I thought I'd try it. Wow! I kinda liked the Sonny Joon PC game, but would it have the same appeal as Nancy Drew? Even Bess and George need Nancy to balence them out. Although, being Nancy has even any connection? I'd buy it. I really like what Safecracker said on the boards, and I'm really excited to hear that your doing something! Yes, I'm a die hard fan who dreams about what the offices look like. I also like the candy pictures you show us! Well, thank for listening to my rambles! Rock on, Novel!

Novel_Sleuth said...

Gracias! I absolutely appreciate the comments. Hopefully we'll have some excellent new stuff happening soon. It's been a tricky start to the year so far, but with all of our Nancy fans behind us, we're ready to take on the future!

Write us again sometime.

- Novel -

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I wouldn't mind seeing a game where Carson Drew has to clean up the (legal) mess after his snooping daughter...and all the shenanigans she finds herself enmeshed in. May you continue to puzzle us all with your A+ game design...

Novel_Sleuth said...

@anon - now that's quite a different twist! That would be a pretty funny scenario considering all the crazy cases Nancy has solved over the years. Thanks for sharing with us!

- Novel -