Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Picture Perfect

Lots and lots of questions and emails about TOT. I'm swimming in correspondence. ^.^ That's the nature of a launch I suppose, and we're not even fully there yet. I did take a short break to snap you a photo for the day.

- Pic of the Week -
- Ye Olde Journal -

I found these in a deep, deep drawer... They're old notepads we made (you can tell by the ancient logo and tag line.) I wonder if we ever included them as a bonus in some of our games? I'm sure they would come in handy for any would-be sleuth. There's always new treasures (or old forgotten ones) to discover!

Looks like tomorrow's another busy day!

- Novel -

4 comments:

Grace said...

I remember those! I got one with the very first game I ever bought, "Message in a Haunted Mansion". I really liked them. I have a Nancy Drew magnifying glass necklace too that I got with one of the older games.

Anonymous said...

thats adorable and it would be cool to get it with a game! Oh please, please release TOT for the downloaders this weekend instead of Tuesday im about to go insane, I can see not wanting to release it too early cause we didnt pay shipping but come on almost everyone who preordered the boxed version has theres already

Jen said...

I have a few of those from when I purchased the first few games! I miss them.

Novel_Sleuth said...

@Grace - Awesome! I totally have one of the magnifying glass things too. I love all the cute surprises we used to offer with the games. Mayhaps we'll get to do so again.

@anon - I'm with ya. It seems totally weird, but that's the way they do it. I'm hoping there's a different kind of solution for future releases, but the Sales team is at the reins. I gotta trust them. ^.~

@Jen - As do we! Just like above, maybe one day we can find some other cool things to bundle with our games.

- Novel -