Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dazzling Display

Did everyone have a lovely weekend? Was there fireworks and barbecue a plenty? We had some rain, but that didn't stop the happy spirit. I will say, Tuesdays make the best Mondays!

The Trail of the Twister launch appears to be running smoothly. *fingers crossed* And we've had a myriad of comments and reviews from fans. Thanks to everyone for posting and emailing your thoughts to us.

We'll be switching gears in a bit to discuss Secrets Can Kill REMASTERED, cause that's our next "baby." But don't think that we've forgotten about TOT. It'll take a while for that storm to fizzle out. Trust me.

I see a few pieces of the puzzle we're solved, but overall, there is still some work to be done. I think you'll sort it all out soon enough. Maybe I can pry a hint from designer Ben for tomorrow.

See ya!

- Novel -

No comments: