Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sick News

Well today I was back to compiling reviews for all the past games. Gathered from all over the web. Other than that I didn’t really do much…except blow my nose one thousand times. That’s right, I’m sick. But hopefully a good night sleep tonight and a lot of Vitamin C will have me in tip top shape in no time.

Otherwise, I spent some time today trying to brainstorm for ideas for both an upcoming contest and for a bigger, creative project I’ll be working on next week. However, we’ve had so many contests already it’s hard to think of brand new ideas! Hopefully something will come to me soon though…

You guys should also get excited for the September newsletter (I know it’s kinda early to say) but I began writing the draft yesterday. It contains some new details about SAW which I’m sure you’ll love because so far not much has been revealed.

Plus, SCK2 launched this week and I’ve been reading a bunch of reviews on the message boards. So I just wanted to say thanks for all the extremely helpful feedback. Without reviews, we wouldn’t know what you guys like/don’t like about the games, and that’s the most important thing.

Novel will be giving you guys your puzzle tomorrow, so have a good weekend and make sure you go enjoy the last few days of summer!

-Summer

No comments: