Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The mysterious sounds are not my imagination!

As I may have mentioned before, every once and a while I would hear a horse whinny. It would come from any direction in this office, meaning not only is it coming from different locations, it also moves mid-whinny!

After two months, I finally discovered the source: the new Nancy Drew Mobile Mysteries®: Shadow Ranch game, of course. (That explains the moving sounds, it's on a mobile device). More specifically I learned from what part of the game it is coming from. Our executive producer has been testing and timing a few of us office volunteers on a small area where the horse whinnies repeatedly. It was such fun! I sure hope many of you sleuths out there will enjoy it as much as I did.

By the way, more info has been released on iSHA! Yay! Check out the product page and Dare to Play blog. Many tidbits of iSHA info will aslo be released daily via Twitter, so keep a close watch for that.

Happy gaming!
~Little Jackalope~

No comments: