Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Organizing CDs: Rumaging through stuff

Today has been a nice, slow-going day. After some layout design for a few contests and specials, I went back to my little project of re-arranging a cubicle. First things first: go through the stuff that already resides in this space. I found boxes of French games, a box of Nancy Drew game quizzes, Collector's Edition Tin Fan favorites, and something I thought was pretty neat. Check this out! It's the sample colors for the notebook that goes in the tin. Clearly it's marked which one we chose:
The Twitter Quote Contest is today! If you have a Twitter account head over there to participate. Whoo-hoo!
The cake contest entries have dwindled down a bit, and I am anxiously anticipating some more! If you need the details, they can be found on the Dare To Play Blog post.

Let's get baking!

~Little Jackalope~

No comments: