Thursday, July 14, 2011

Work in Progress

I've been pretty busy re-organizing some files and folders so that they are easier and quicker to find. During little breaks, I created a puzzle, work (very slowly) on a video, spied on a few artists and their work in progress (with a camera, and with permission). I always find it fascinating to learn what everyone else is working on.

One artist is fixing up a phone, another is working on a notebook, one is cleaning up the lighting on a few characters and another is playing with the texture of trees and shrubbery. It's a bit inspiring to see the work in progress, and I've been thinking about doodling some more, especially when I saw this old document:

Original notes and doodles from the making of The Haunted Carousel!
Tomorrow's Friday, that means a new weekend puzzle, but this time it is another contest! Return tomorrow for more details, I'm not going to reveal any more secrets until then. ;)

~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Random Nancy Drew Fan said...

Fantastic! Thanks a lot for another Weekend Puzzle contest!
Where do you get the ideas for the Weekend Puzzles?

Yours Truly,
Ms. Random Nancy Drew Fan

Anonymous said...

I love the Haunted Carousel!It's one of my favorites but I don't think my copy of it works right now.Can't wait for the contest.Love Friday!!


From me,
Silvertongue.

Little Jackalope said...

The ideas come from looking in several places, such as past games, web sites, and simply by looking at items in the office.