Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alibi in Ashes: Pre-Orders Are Live!

The clock is ticking. Every five minutes we check the time. A smidgen closer. Two hours left...one hour left...15 minutes left...we need to remember to breathe...*breathe in*. Need to make sure every thing's ready. Test the page, test the links, check the art, make sure it's all there.
Tick-tick-tick-tick.....DING!

It's finally time to pre-order Alibi in Ashes! Place your order before October 12th to receive the BONUS Edition and be entered into the CEO-4-A-Day contest.

We've been preparing for this moment for a while now, and are super excited for the release (I've probably said this at least three times recently). Here's a snapshot of our next newsletter..coming very soon.
Are you ready for a new game? Are you ready to play as Ned, Bess, and George? Whoo-hoo!! Alibi in Ashes is getting closer to the hands of all those detectives out there!

~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hazzah! Finally! Yippee! We've been waiting for this moment! I just ordered mine. My brother and I play the games together, him on the laptop and me in my room, we're always yelling across the hall to each other as we excitedly explore the sites in the game! Playing as Bess, George and Ned is going to be so fun! Some people say they prefer to only play as Nancy. Well, I think it was a brilliant idea and makes it like in a movie when you're following a few different characters and just as you get to a thrilling part it switches back to following the other person, not sure if you know what I mean but it makes it much more exciting! Speaking of characters I was amazed at how many you put into this story!! As you can see I’m elated and overjoyed! Can’t wait to get the game!

Anonymous said...

I wanna play! I wanna play! I wanna play!

From me,
Silvertongue.