Monday, September 19, 2011

The Latest Post + Official Trailer!!

...Literally! I think this is the latest time I've ever posted on the Amateur Sleuth Blog! (That should tell you how busy we have been).

Let's start with the weekend puzzle. (You solved it quick!) It was a Nonogram, like from Shadow at the Water's Edge. Once you color in all of the appropriate places (that's what the numbers on top and on the sides mean), take the remaining letters and make a sentence in the order they appear.

You get [One stuffed Teddy Bear] referring to [Mr. Woogle Woggle]. Next, look for the 19th, 16th, 26th, and 9th [blog post dates, which were all Friday puzzles] and insert the proper grammar into those answers. I'll give you another day to try it before I lay it all out for you. :)

On to more important matters! This is what we've been busy with:
Check it out on our trailers page, and our YouTube Channel! What do you think? Better than the teaser trailer, right? ;)

Look here! This is what a few of us did on Friday; attend the Seattle Chamber of Commerce 129th Annual meeting where Megan was interviewed among a panel on stage, and I got to help participate in showing off our games at our own table!! (So much fun talking about Nancy Drew!)

~Nancy poster!~

~Our lovely table (I hooked up the monitor) :P~
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The game sounds so awesome!!! I can't wait for it to come out! :D

Anonymous said...

I bet the conventions and talks are alot of fun.It'd be pretty cool to sit in on one.(too bad i live so far away)
I've had to set up diferent monitors at our house so that couldn't have been that hard.Alos can't wait for the layout of clues!

From me,
Silvertongue,