Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 2: TMB Pre-orders

It is day 2 of pre-orders. Only 26 days more days until you can digitally download your game, and the boxed games ship out. It seems sooo far away! And yet, here in the office I'm sure the days will just fly, since we are always focusing on it. Have you decided to pre-order Tomb of the Lost Queen? ;) We posted some helpful facts on the Dare to Play Blog here.



It might be possible that if you order the boxed version, you might be among a few lucky people, depending on your location and shipping method, that you might receive the game a day or so earlier than your friends. There is still a chance that you could receive it much later, too. But I do have an insider's tip for you: if you pre-order the digital download (and you live anywhere in the world), you get to download on April 30th. This is likely the fastest way to get your game.

My advice to you: do your math; compare where you live to how much shipping will cost you and how long you estimate it to take to get to your house, and decide what you would like to do. As Nancy knows, a thorough investigation and good judgment leads to finding the best results and answers. ;)

~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

Future Animator said...

Nice mice! :) You're an awesome drawer. :)Those 26 days better come fast. :D :D

Future Animator said...

Something I noticed today while watching the TMB trailer (for the thousandth time :) ) The TMB box says rated E10. But the trailer says "Rated E for everyone" What's the real rating? :)

Anonymous said...

Is that an Egyptian Jackalope,or a mouse??

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

. . I really don't think it's fair that digital downloaders get to play their games before those who order physically, since boxed pre-orders cost a lot more. :\

Anonymous said...

I preordered mine!!! I can't wait to play it with my Dad! I've pre-oredered Captive Curse and Alibi in Ashes and I don't think I ever WON'T pre order!
Your Biggest Fan,
Sydney

Little Jackalope said...

@Future HeR Animator -- The official rating is E for TMB.

@Silvertongue -- They are mice. ;)

Anonymous said...

I would pre-order if shipping wasn't so expensive! Some of us are old enough that we're using our own money, so we need to be a little cautious about what we use it on! I do plan on buying once it's in stores though