Monday, April 16, 2012

TMB Wallpapers

Have you seen any of the desktop wallpapers for Tomb of the Lost Queen? You can view the large screenshots here and save them to your computer to set as your desktop background. I particularly like the Columns one. :)

There will be more to come in the future, along with cell phone wallpapers, and eventually a screensaver with music. Whoo-hoo!

This last weekend's puzzle appeared easy, or at least...as soon as you knew what to do. XD
Here's the solution:
[They are dates. (Month/day/year). Find the Amateur Sleuth blog posts that were created on that date and look for the purple letter that is pasted on each picture.].
If you do this in order and write them down, you'll get [A Secret Message]. This refers to Tomb of the Lost Queen, and that's all I shall say. ;)

~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

Future Animator said...

The columns are my favorite too! I got kinda tired of waiting on you guys to make the iPhone wallpapers so I made my own.. I was too excited to wait any longer. :) Yay! screensaver!! :D :D Any idea when it'll be up? Will we get it before or after TMB is shipped/in stores?

Anonymous said...

Can you make the walpapers in HD? They look fuzzy.

Anonymous said...

Is Tim from HeR a Christian? If so, that's awesome!
-Sonny

Anonymous said...

I've seen a few of the wallpapers. I saved a few for my desktop(my current scrensaver is the Avengers A)I so can't wait for the new game.The little hints you keep giving make it sound sooo cool!!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Jackalope!!!!
That's my favorite wallpaper too. (: I was wondering, did HeR release that they/u guys are not going to remaster STFD? I hpe u guys do, cuz I would love it if u made the grafics better, and u wouldn't be run in to those dead ends! :P
Luv
~`NANCYGEEK`~

Little Jackalope said...

@Future HeR Animator -- We will be re-creating those wallpapers for the phone. No idea when the screensaver will be up, yet. :-/

@Anonymous -- the wallpapers are made as 1024x768px. If you blow it up or make it "Fit to screen" an a large monitor, it will look fuzzy.

@~`NANCYGEEK`~ -- We haven't planned for a remaster of STFD yet..perhaps in the future...we'll see. :)

Hannah said...

WOAH the shadows and lighting in that picture alone are amazing! Can't wait to see it myself. That part of the tomb? Right there though reminds me of where Indianna Jones got thrown into in The Lost Ark movie. ;)

-Hannah (Drew Detective)