Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend Puzzle #147

Hooray! It's the weekend! Only three day left until you can download your pre-order of Tomb of the Lost Queen! For those of you who pre-ordered the boxed game, we have begun shipping out now. Stay tuned and check your email for your notice that it is on its way. 

If you haven't pre-ordered it yet, you still can to receive the bonus edition, exclusive to our site, by May 7. On May 8th, the bonus editions go away and the standard becomes available everywhere (online and in stores).

This weekend puzzle is inspired by the bonus edition of the game, and includes color samples from the cover art. This week is only meant for fun, but feel free to discuss your thoughts and post your answer(s) (in spoiler code) on the Message Boards here.



Good luck sleuths! And happy Friday!
~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Wendy said...

There are 10 equations for the third word but only 9 lines for letters. Which is the extra letter?

Anonymous said...

It was a good puzzle, proud to have solved it.:)

Anonymous said...

Thx 4 the puzzle!!!! Um... I don't want to be down, but I herd about the next game and... I'm just not to exsited that's all. But I barley know ANYTHING about this next game. So, it's to early to judge. (: Besides, when have I ever not liked a ND game? That's right. Never. (:
~`NANCYGEEK`~

Anonymous said...

I got some, but in the third row there are ten problems and nine spaces. :/


- Krolmeister

Anonymous said...

Little J., is there supposed to be a space missing? My word has ten letters.


- ( okay, this is Krolmeister again (: )

Unknown said...

I think i solve the puzzle. Where can i check my answer?