Monday, July 2, 2012

Creative Project: Phone (keychain) Charms

Birthday shout out!


Check this out! This is a rather old picture, but I thought it would be fun to re-post since it hasn't been viewed lately.

These are made out of that kid's baking clay, you know, the kind that is like putty, and once you bake it, it maintains it shape? And then it was painted. Based on the phone charms in Shadow at the Water's Edge, these are actually bigger than what they would be in real life. More like the size of key chains instead of tiny charms. No matter, this is a fun project for you artists out there! I'm going to post to Pinterest.
Aw nuts! The weekend puzzle was cracked without my needing to provide a hint today! :( Too easy? Perhaps... But here's how you do it. Once you identify all of the bolded/italicized letters in the sentence, which are [WLMLGGLFXSGSVNZIPVIH], treat it like an [Atbash] cipher. This is the cypher where "A" becomes [Z] and "B" becomes [Y] and so on. The end result should be [Do not touch the markers]. Hm, could this be nonsense? Or is it a hint at what Phoenix is up to? Or perhaps it could be a hint at the future...? I'll leave you to detect the answer.

To be fair, since I have created another secret in this puzzle, I shall reveal a previous secret I mentioned a long time ago. Remember this puzzle, and this answer? Answer: [The weight is key to unlocking]. It was referring to Tomb of the Lost Queen, and specifically I meant the [mice scales puzzle]. Ta-da! Secret revealed! ;)

~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

Future Animator said...

I remember this photo from ages ago:) I should make myself some!
Can you relate to any of these?
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.374324115967100.87927.228945947171585&type=3
I know I can, yay ND nerd!! ;)

Anonymous said...

The "kid's baking clay" is also known as polymer clay. I know you can find some in Michaels or any other craft stores. Yes, indeed! They are VERY fun to make. :)

My name is Jenni by the way. Love reading your blog! ;)

Anonymous said...

sooo cutie! my favorate is the doughnut :)
GJ fan

Anonymous said...

cool charms. I'll have to make some for myself.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Nancy Drew Forever1929 said...

Omigosh those keychains are awesome! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Just to let u know for next year, i'd like to get a shout out for my b-day. My name is Cambria and I'll be 12 on Feb.23! Thx! Oh, and i should make some phone charms too!
<3 NANCYGEEK

Anonymous said...

YAY! i've only jus gotten the chance to look at the shout out but thank you Little J! taking a screenshot
PS. this is Jody :)