Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Download The Deadly Device!

I suppose I have been talking about The Deadly Device a lot, huh? Well, why not? I'm just so excited for everyone to play it! And today, everyone who pre-ordered the digital download will get to download today! Whoo-hoo! The wait is over! Ok, enough exclamation marks...too much excitement....But it's finally a "who-done-it" mystery! Ok, hopefully you are just as excited as I am and have pre-ordered. If not, you still can pre-order by the 22nd of October to get your Bonus Edition.

 
For those of you who have not yet received it, a small warning: If you linger on the internet for a while, you are bound to notice that many fans have already played (and *gasp* solved it). They will be talking about it, giving their reviews, saying what they think was cool, or needed improvement etc...and occasionally a spoiler might slip out. It is perfectly fine to discuss the game, in fact, when you finish, give us your review on our Message Boards here!

One small request from me personally: if you finished the game, please refrain from spoiling the culprit's name for the sake of others. Be sure to put answers in spoiler code on the Message Boards. Thanks! :D

Even though I've played the game 3 times, I think I will go home now and play...just once more. XD

Also,
Hope you have a good one!
~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

Future Animator said...

AH! My copy of DED came in the mail today! I'm so excited to play with my friends, which will hopefully be next week. (I hope I don't die of excitement!!)

Crazy101 said...

I Pre-Ordered The DED I Can I Not Wait So Exciting I Wish I Could Play It Now !!

Teagpow (Amateur Sleuth)

Future Animator said...

Oh, when will I get a code to download the DED guide? Don't mean to sound impatient, but I've had several people ask me for help on DED. And since I haven't played DED and won't be able to until at least next week... That'll be a long time for them to wait for help.

Anonymous said...

Three times already? Wow. I just can't wait for it to come out in stores.

From me,
Silvertongue.