Thursday, December 6, 2012

Attacks in the Office

That's right. A few us were *attacked* by the presence of a bug. Not really, but it seemed like it was out to get us. A flying, long brown beetle the length of half a finger flew in and scarred three of us today. It happened so fast that I did not have a moment to take a picture. A sales team member jumped up when it flew at her and another member armed herself with the best weapon around: cleaning spray! She drew her weapon, and took aim, bringing the ruthless beetle to the desktop, where I quickly scooped it up, now a clean bug, and let it outside. We don't know if it is alive or not, but the important thing is that he is not in here. XD

Kind of reminds me of this guy:


:P
~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah that sounds like something I'd do! I totally spaz out around bugs ;P They're so scary!

Future Animator said...

I hate bugs! :P Glad you got him out!
Catching the bugs in DAN wasn't my favorite chore in the series. PLEASE! I beg you, don't make us do it again! Even animated bugs I hate.

Anonymous said...

My birthday is coming up tomorrow, on December 7th. Can you please give me a birthday shoutout? I would really like it. :)I'm turning 12 tomorrow. Thanks!
(Also, those Lickie Loo lollipops look SO yummy. It would be cool if you put some of those gummy bears from DED for sale in the merchandise store. :] )
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Fun day. Flying bugs are the worse. They freak me out the most.

From me,
Silvertongue.

ComicalCrafty said...

Ugh! I HATE cockroaches! They are so un-rude! :D Once, while we were away traveling, I was cooking breakfast and I wasn't wearing any socks. To my horror, a very distant relative of that little guy appeared and crawled right under my foot! :O

In the ever-so precise words of Mason Quinto, "*Thumbs down* Cockroaches."

Hooray for cleaning spray! But why didn't you just stick it in a box of chocolate or something? :P

Grace said...

Ugh, I don't like beetles much. We had hundreds of them covering the sides of our house not too long ago here in Oregon. My mom used the vacuum cleaner to suck them all up but some still managed to find their way inside. Maybe I should try using cleaning spray. That's a good idea!

Hannah said...

LOL that happened to me once when I was working at the library and was eating lunch in the library director's office, we were attacked by a giant masquito hawk. Boy those things creep me out! It must have been hilarious to anybody in the library who saw us, two huge windows and the 'quiet pish posh librarian's' in there standing on stools spraying that cleaning spray and waving their arms. H I L A R I O U S!

Thanks for sharing your BUG story with us... so funny.. when it's all over. '_'

Katie said...

EWE!!! Ishy, as we would say here in Minnesota! I wouldn't have been able to hold it together in there. I probably would have been screaming and running outside of the room!