Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend Puzzle #189

For those of you who don't have this game, The Haunting of Castle Malloy is on sale this weekend!


And if you haven't followed us on our other sites; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and most importantly YouTube (I'll give you one guess why I'm nudging you here...) sign up! The Amateur Sleuth blog posts only once a day, but our other sites we post several times a day if we have important news, contests or other fun things to participate in or share. So this is your early head's up: more news will be coming about GTH! Are you ready for it?

Here's another hint, in the weekend puzzle:

The answer is reflecting yours...
SheGgraced the floor
With her festiveIdisguise
SheZcarried a secret
And capturedRsome eyes

Stepped awayOfrom the group
She thenVmet a foe,
The scare wasIfatal
ThatZset her face aglow

Fire soKred,
NightIso black,
Dear, sweetRCharlotte...
PleaseOcome back!!

Also,
 ~Little Jackalope~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...that's a creepy poem. I that the puzzle this week or a himnt to last weeks? Plus,I just wanted to tell you,I BOUGHT THE DEADLY DEVICE TODAY! I'm so exited! I'm getting ready to install it now.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Rachel Stevens said...

I WAS RIGHT! The ghost girl is Charlotte and she died in a fire at a ball! I love being right.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday shout-out, LJ! It's so pretty! ^u^

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for April then!

Anonymous said...

I love st paddy's day.
Ps: I'm from Donegal in Ireland.

Anonymous said...

Hey LJ, I haven't played a ton of the ND games, and I don't really know how to go about solving the weekend puzzle # 189. What kind of cipher is it?
-Nancy Drew's #1 fan
PS- just finished CAR yesterday and i LOVED IT!!! i just wish it lasted longer. :) PLEASE tell me GTH won't be so short! *insert hopeful grin here* :D

Little Jackalope said...

@Silvertongue -- I'm glad you get to play DED before GTH comes out! Yay!

@Anonymous -- I'm glad you liked CAR! Don't worry, GTH will be longer than Carousel was. ;) And for the puzzle: be sure to highlight the entire poem to get what you are not seeing right away...

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I'm glad. I SOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait 4 GTH!!!!! And thanks 4 the tip!

Anonymous said...

LJ, are the hidden letters I found in the poem scrambled? I can't seem to make any sense from them. :(
-Nancy Drew's #1 fan

Anonymous said...

the two things I have found out is that the letters in each paragraph all have 4 letters in them (if you separate them) and that each paragraph has a letter I in it, but I may be getting off on the wrong track... that's my problem with problems. I always make the question a lot harder then it is...
Can someone help me out???

~Junebug1220

Anonymous said...

Trailer April?