Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Game Timeline: The Silent Spy

There is sooo much secret information about The Silent Spy that I would love to share, but it must remain a mystery, or else it wouldn't be a mystery. Isn't that what intrigues Nancy and fellow sleuths? Wanting to know information that is kept hiding; now that is what makes us curious! You know something is up, that something exists, that something is going on in secret, and you want to search everywhere to find out the truth...

We have been working on SPY since sometime last year! Each game takes about 9 months to create, and we work on at least two at a time, with only 3 months where they do not overlap, but begin on the third. Make sense?

- Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy Teaser -


We have known the characters, locations, and story for a long time...but only three months before the game hits the official release date is when we really start revealing it all. These are my favorite months, because I get to see the game in its final stages, when it is playable and also when we begin working on the cover art along with all the other little details.

Here's all the information we can share for now:
- Title: Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy
- Acronym: SPY
- Game Location: Scotland
- Story: Kate Drew's accident was a lie (Nancy's mom). The silent spy awaits. You are needed in Glasgow urgently.
- Release Date: Fall 2013

We have a birthday!



~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know about SPY so bad. The teaser trailer is just so vague that I don't even begin to know what to think!! Are you sure there's no way that you can sneak us some tidbits of information early, LJ?

~Samantha

Cammie said...

This is awesome! I think that this is the most excited I've ever been for an ND game- the plot is so intriguing! If you can, could you let us know when more info about the game will be revealed?

ND's #1 fan said...

Hey LJ- I know this is so off the subject but since I do not have a twitter account I'll just put my answer here- It was DEFINITELY Deirdre from ASH, I clearly remember her 'nicknames' for Ned. LOL! XD

cheMystery said...

I've been sooo curious about this one ever since I saw the teaser. It being in Scotland makes me even more excited. We just need an Australia one now, and all the countries that I'm really, really hoping to see a game take place in will have a game take place in them.
Also... if stuff starts getting revealed three months before the the game's release, we should start seeing something soon! Yay! Can't wait to see the official trailer!

SiennaRose said...

I am soooo excited! Assuming this game comes out in early OCT, we should be hearing more details very soon!

Hannah said...

Instead of acronym I think you meant abbreviation right? Because if it were an acronym that the word 'SPY' would stand for something like 'Sonny's Plays Yoyo' (that's a ridiculous example) LOL

So thrilled! I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Eek! So excited! And Scotland!! YAY!
I've always toyed with the idea that perhaps Nancy's mom's death wasn't natural.... Dundundun!
Can't wait to hear more info! :D
Thanks LJ!

~hannah!♥

Anonymous said...

The 30th game will take place in New Zealand, earlier there was a contest to choose the its location