Tuesday, October 29, 2013

In the Mood to Scare...?

It's hard for me to get into the "scare" mood these days, since here in Washington we've had beautiful bright, sunny blue sky and vibrant-colored trees. It's so pretty and cheerful! However, there have been excellent cold mornings this fall where it has been foggy. Not foggy in a scary way, but a romantic kind of way. This season reminds me of Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.


From one of our office windows, shown above is a morning scene, and from the same spot, I took another picture of the setting sun on the gloriously-colored trees:


Anyways, I need to start thinking "scary". To get into the mood, I gathered up a few videos from our YouTube Channel. Perhaps these, too, will help you to get into the spirit!




We have a special birthday today!


~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little J!! I was wondering when your going to put up the new pics from SPY for ND merchandise? I looooooooooooooooooooooved that game really want stuff from it. (:
-NANCYGEEK

Anonymous said...

hi Lj do you think you could wish ruth happy birthday on October 31st (Halloween)she is turning 13 thanks!

Anonymous said...

How do I get signed up for the birthday banners?

Anonymous said...

How many easter eggs are in SPY?

ND's #1 fan said...

WOW! that is a beautiful view! Back where I am, in the mid-west, it's REALLY cold. too cold! lol but seriously the other day I saw frost in our backyard! :0 and I <3 all of the videos! especially the halloween snooping video! I love that one ^_^ I am going to play CAP tonight for halloween, and MHM tomorrow, also for halloween! my favorite part about halloween = playing scary Nancy Drew games! LOL XD
oh and Happy Birthday Kristen!

Little Jackalope said...

@NANCYGEEK -- Sometime in November there will be a few new images! Was there anything in particular you wanted?

@Anonymous -- Bday Shout for Ruth, coming up!

@Anonymous -- To ask for a birthday shout-out, simply comment here letting us know the date (ahead of time) and the name of the person. (Optional: you can tell us the age and the favored game, if you want, too!)

@Anonymous -- There are at least 2 eggs in SPY. ;)

@ND's #1 fan -- Frost is so pretty! All that cold you mentioned is a great excuse to stay inside, play Nancy Drew games and have some cocoa! Yum...
MHM sounds like a great game to play tomorrow!

ND's #1 fan said...

@Little Jackalope- yeah, I love frost! :) and now I want some cocoa while I play MHM tomorrow! ;) well actually that might not be a good idea because I get so scared playing it and I'd probably spill it all over the place! lol the 1st time I played MHM I got so scared hearing "I see you!" I jumped probably 3 feet out of my seat! LOL! XD but it's a really fun game!

Mimi said...

Oh gosh, those trees look amazing. O_O
Where I live, the trees stay the same color year-round. ='(