Friday, February 7, 2014

Weekend Puzzle #227

It's a beautiful day here at Her Interactive. The sky is blue, the sun is out, it's freezing cold, and the geese are ice skating on the slough.

During lunch today we played board games, as we often do on Fridays. When we get back to our desks, we are busy working on art and logic bugs to get ready for Beta week next week. (Beta is a decent, playable game build, but still has a lot of missing art or details to it.) Once we hit a Beta build it will get busy for me.

Random Picture of the Day: I have the feathered boa and feathers of shame from playing hackysack.
At the moment, I'm snooping through the latest game build files, and working on some merchandise things. What has been on my mind all day, though, is the music from Message in a Haunted Mansion, and wanting to play Treasure in the Royal Tower because it is winter-themed. Will you be replaying a Nancy Drew game this weekend?

Here's your weekend puzzle, good luck!

Ca B H Al Ca Sa F

We also have a birthday!

Also, if you are in college, love Nancy Drew, and know how to edit videos...check this out.

~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Isis4ever said...

Aw, the geese are ice skating? How cute LOL. ^.^ You're lucky to get to see them.

I'm pretty busy, but I had been thinking about playing DOG this weekend. Maybe I'll play TRT instead though, come to think of it.

~Wolfie

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Little Jackalope meant Sc not Sa, and if that is the case I think I know the answer!!!! SO exicted about what this could mean!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey LJ can you give my friend Ben a "belated 13th birthday". Thanks

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with anything you said but I thought of something you should have in merchandise. you should start selling calendars!

NDis! said...

Hi LJ,
So yesterday When my family and I where in the car I saw a street called Thornton, I also saw a place called Emerson. It was cool!!