Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Books & Dates

The biggest news of the day is the part where we released the official dates for The Shattered Medallion:

And yes, this is our main color for the box art. (~.^) Whoo-hoo!

Tomorrow and Thursday we reveal (or tease) more! I'm looking forward to your reactions. You could say we are just starting to pick up the pace in revealing content to you. Somethings are coming up that will be revealed sooner than you think. One of my weekend puzzles (that I hadn't fully explained) has a clue to when stuff will be revealed.

New announcement! For those of you who are collecting the latest Nancy Drew books, we have the fifth one available now on our web site here.


Birthday!


~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful box art color! I know the cover art will be fabulous, as all the covers are. ( guessing cover art and soundtrack will be revealed soon)
Excited that you guys announced MED's release dates!

Future Animator said...

Just heard the ABC interview from yesterday:0 I can't even... Wow!! This is going to be epic... I hope y'all aren't butting off more than you can chew. That's a lot to keep up with for a small team. I wish y'all all the best:D
I'm loving that the pre-orders with ship around my birthday(May13th)! That's too good to be true

Isis4ever said...

So so so so so so so exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to see what will be revealed soon!

~Wolfie

Anonymous said...

So much for me guessing all the winning games in the marathon right! SAW just beat DDI! (Although it was close... only 6 votes difference! Yay for SAW!)

Anyway, I cannot wait to see your posts for today and tomorrow! More info on MED is needed! :-) BTW, I really like the color scheme. It's definitely suiting for a New Zealand adventure!

Also, I heard that you guys got rights to the Hardy Boys. Even though you said you have nothing planned, I'll be waiting and hoping for you to release HB games! :-D

- Ella