Monday, March 3, 2014

Game-to-Game Competition

Have you seen the previous blog post I made earlier? Check it out! I'm not much of a basketball follower, but when it comes to a big competition, I'm totally a fan! I love being a competitor as well as see others compete.

This month, our version of "March Madness" is to go all Nancy Drew-style, of course. Check back each day on our Facebook page to participate and help us narrow down what the fans' choice all-time best Nancy Drew game is!

On a new note: We have another promotion happening! Look at this:


Head over to our home page to enter!

As for the weekend puzzle, it was an [Atbash] cipher, which pretty much means it's the alphabet backwards. The answer is [Colored hair is a must].

We have some more birthdays to celebrate!


~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame I'm not on Facebook! Could we do the game-to-game competition here on the blog too?

Anonymous said...

Went to the Facebook page and noticed the latest match-up is Stay Tuned for Danger vs The Phantom of Venice. I'm not on Facebook....
I just had to mention how much I like Phantom if Venice - it is among my top 5 games and I have replayed it countless times! Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Oh! It's totally Sonny Joon! He's the only guy with colored hair, or who must have colored hair. This is so awesome! Now we just need to figure out if he's going to be a phone friend or an actual character that you can see....