Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ghost of Thornton Hall for the iPad!

Hooray! Today is a historic day for Her Interactive! We have launched a full-length mystery onto the iPad! Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall used to be available exclusively for PC and Mac computers, but is now available in the iPad App store here. The Android and Kindle Fire versions will release later.


I'm excited! Are you going to get Nancy's scariest case on your device? (I've seen the animation run a lot more advanced than on the computer version...it looks so great!)

Side note: we have a flash sale in honor of Mardi Gras today! It only lasts for a few more hours, so if you don't have Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull, it's a grand time to get it!

Not green and pink...that was in Venice.
~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Future Animator said...

I'm so excited iGTH is finally here!!:D I was only able to play like 5 minutes of it... Because I'd just gotten in from surgery and was still half drugged.. There was no way I could concentrate lol I tired! I couldn't even spell "Thornton" right when I was searching for the app;D hehe
I watched Frozen instead.
So, yeah.. I'm definitely gonna play tomorrow.

ND's #1 fan said...

Woo-hoo! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!
As soon as GTH comes out for the Kindle Fire, it's mine lol. XD
Also, LJ, I saw your secret message! 'Not green and pink...that was in Venice' :O What's that supposed to mean!?!?!?! Are you hinting to someone other than Sonny Joon?!?!? If so, and Sonny's not in MED, I'll be mad. LOL I'll still play it, but I still reeeaaallly want to see SJ!!! Just my opinion though :)

Anonymous said...

I got GTH for iPad and I'm loving it!! You guys have done a spectacular job! The only feature I would have added would have been something to help players identify selectable objects easier; other than that, its perfect!

Also, as for the CRY sale - I already have two copies of it! :-)

- Ella

Catherine said...

Wait. The animation for GTH is better on the ipad than on a computer? That makes no sense!

*Gasps* I saw your hidden message LJ! "Not green and pink, that was in Venice."
THAT MEANS THAT IN THE SHATTERED MEDALLION SONNY JOON WILL NOT HAVE GREEN AND PINK HAIR, INSTEAD, HIS HAIR WILL BE COLORS THAT ARE NOT GREEN AND PINK.

I am a total genius.

Shainnen Somerville said...

YAY! Congratulations HeR! I bought it and it's really amazing! It's kind of interesting to see a computer game on a tablet. If this is successful, are you going to transfer other games onto tablets? Maybe you guys should consider doing the Dossier series onto tablets, since hidden object mystery games are so in right now in that target audience with iPhones and iPads. And something hidden in the blog post. "Not pink and green. That was in Venice". Well I know that's Sonny Joon reference, so is his hair maybe blue and purple?