Thursday, March 27, 2014

MED Fan Art - Box Covers

For the past several months I have seen several fan art for The Shattered Medallion, particularly for the cover art (this is from before we revealed our official art). I wanted to show you what our fans were thinking and how they creatively perceived the game to be, using only the knowledge they had from the teaser video. The last art design below was made after we revealed the desktop icon.



Do you have any fan art you would like to share? (Perhaps of Sonny Joon?) Post them to our Facebook wall! That's where I see a lot of art come in. Perhaps I will feature your lovely work here on the blog in the future...

~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

Sam said...

those are cool!

Anonymous said...

Those cover arts are just too gorgeous!

Shainnen Somerville said...

These all look so amazing! All these people are so talented, it blows my mind. That's one thing I look forward to twice a year, is cover art created by fans!

Hadley said...

I like the 2nd and 4th ones

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cool! They could work for you guys as cover art artists.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Falynne Reed said...

I drew the official box art:) is there any way i can send it in?

ND's #1 fan said...

@Reneexoxo- If you have a scanner at home, you can scan it onto your computer, then email the file to them at feedback@herinteractive.com. Hope I helped! :D