Tuesday, March 25, 2014

News & Medallions

There is a lot going on this week at Her Interactive! We just finished the Caption Contest on Facebook (congrats to our winner, Avery!), and we are getting the product page ready for The Shattered Medallion. There is a lot to do!

Also, just a head's up: we will be working on the Message Boards between Wednesday, March 26th and Tuesday, April 1st. It will be back up on April 2nd. (It needed to get pushed back a day). So don't try to log in or post during this time...because it might not work for you.

Work has been slow on the trailer because we have been busy, and as soon as I'm finished with this blog post I will be getting right back to it!

Here's something else to keep in mind: this Friday through Sunday I will begin the Nancy Drew marathon by playing Treasure in the Royal Tower. If you do not have this game, you can order it in our store here. If you do have it, now is the time to install it and get it ready with your notebook and pencil (unless you have the game memorized and don't even need to take notes).

If you are a fan of TRT, I'd like to point out one of my favortist things in our Merchandise Store: The medallion images featured on the round ceramic ornaments! (I also added the purple one to represent Marie's favorite color. This way, you can purchase two ornaments and have a color on each side, getting all four for your collection.)



~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Emily in Wisconsin said...

Do you know when the trailer will be released? I'm dying to know, but if that's confidential that's ok to.

Amy Christine said...

I haven't commented on here in awhile! I love the idea of the Amateur Sleuth Marathon! The only game I don't have is Secret of the Scarlet Hand so I have to see if I can get the digital download by April 4th but I don't know...We'll just have to see! I think I may get into Treasure in a Royal Tower this week...

I so would love to see what you guys come up with the trailer! I love to do video editing and also making videos at HeR Interactive if I can! I think I am qualify for the marketing intern job but the only problem is I have to be in college...I'm graduating High School so maybe I'll have a degree on marketing sometime when I can afford to go to college...

Well, I think that's all I can say for now and hope you have a wonderful week!

- Amy Christine

P.S. Oh and I know this is probably too early to ask but can you give me a birthday shout out on April 12? I'm turning 19 :D

Shainnen Somerville said...

So is TRT only related to MED because they both share medallions, or is there something more to that? I'm still going to play the game, I'm just curious as to your opinion on this new marathon :) Love this!

William D said...

I know this is kind of late, but, wow, that is actually Sonny Joon?! I imagined him a little bit differently (basically just different hair dye) but I think he looks really really cool! Can't wait for the trailer to come out! Or, well, the game! xD

Little Jackalope said...

@Emily in Wisconsin -- The trailer will be released on April 15th, the same day as pre-orders begin.

@Amy M. -- You can always practice video editing on your own to become better skilled at it! I know you've got a camera and most computers come with a basic video editing software already installed. :) And I added your birthday to my calendar.

@Shainnen Somerville -- I pointed out TRT for the sake of the medallions theme. :)

@William D -- Yeah, in VEN his hair is described as pink and green, but since Sonny is such a colorful character, we changed it up to what you see now. Perhaps in the future his hair will be another crazy color combination! :D

munchkingirl330 said...

Hi I'm Colleen and my bday is march 30th its my 16th and btw i have played and own every ND except secrets can kill remastered and love them all